How do I return an item?
Users should take into account that, owing to the handmade nature of our products, the colours or shapes of some items may vary slightly from the images that appear in Alice’s Charming:
Returns must fulfil the following requirements:
- Customers have a maximum period of 30 calendar days to exercise their right to change their mind. The product can be returned by any method that provides proof of postage and records that the customer's right to change their mind has been exercised within the stipulated period (either the date stamp of the courier service used for the return or the registered postage date).
- The return must include the receipt of purchase and a note may be enclosed giving the reason for the return. The consumer is responsible for any costs incurred in returning the product.
- Alice´s Charming will not accept packages sent via cash on delivery under any circumstances.
- No exchanges or returns will be accepted in a distribution channel other than that of Alice’s Charming.
- Items should be returned to the following address:
Alice´s Charming Shop
c/ Bartolomé de las Casas, 109
47195 – Arroyo de la Encomienda
Valladolid - Spain
- Once the item has been checked to ensure it is in perfect condition and payment has been confirmed, Alice´s Charming will refund the purchase price, although no refund will be made for delivery costs relating to the original order, including if the item was first delivered carriage free.
- The product must be in the same condition as when it was originally delivered and must be accompanied by the original instructions, documentation, accessories and, as far as possible, the original packaging and labels.
- The refund for the purchase price will be made via the same payment method used for purchasing the item and within a maximum period of 30 days.
Changes of size or colour will be handled as a new order. Users will have to process a return of the item they want to change in order to obtain a refund.
You can contact our online Customer Service team in one of two ways: